Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Issue dated October 29, 2018: Meghan's Baby Joy

Issue dated October 29, 2018: Pregnant Meghan



No surprise about the cover this week and I even called the headline: Baby Joy! (See the Guessing Game post here.) Also as expected, princess bride Eugenie is downgraded to a sidebar; on the other hand, no sign of new mom Pippa, possibly because no pictures of her with the baby are out yet. So far People.com hasn't posted the large version of the new cover, so for now we'll go with reporter Simon Perry's Instagram post.

Last year at this time: Issue dated October 30, 2017


And one more thing. I just had an intriguing thought. As I mentioned last week, the annual Sexiest Man Alive cover should come out in November. Could new husband/dad-to-be Prince Harry get the title this year? The more I think about it the more I think it's a pretty good possibility. Stay tuned...

No comments: