Tuesday, October 30, 2018

A Word From The Prince Of Wales - Updated



No news here, really, it's just unusual to hear directly from Prince Charles. As I've mentioned in previous posts, he turns 70 in two weeks, and in a couple of recent pictures I thought he was looking his age, or to be more precise, I thought he appeared to have aged quite a bit. I admit, I wonder how old he'll be when he finally accedes to the throne.

Thursday morning update: More publicity for Charles. It looks like he's going to be everywhere in the days leading up to his birthday.


I'm more interested to read the story about why Camilla is Charles's rock. Did you notice that although she got a headline, the Duchess is not pictured on the cover? To quote Tina Brown, and I'm paraphrasing from memory, these days no one steals, or even shares, the spotlight. It's all about Charles. You can read the VF story here.

No comments: