Friday, May 30, 2014

I Can't Resist

After posting the new People cover Wednesday morning I lasted 48 hours without a snarky Kimye post, but I can't resist linking to an article on the website of the British edition of Brides. In the course of evaluating a very exclusive hotel in Ireland ("one of Ireland's most stunning and exclusive stately homes," according to Tom Sykes at The Royalist) the writer had a surprise encounter with Kimye on their honeymoon.

It's all very low-key except for one slight element of wretched excess. Although they left daughter North at home with granny Kris, which is understandable, K and K apparently can't get through their honeymoon without the services of a bodyguard and not one but two personal assistants. 

Read it here.

Update: I still can't resist. Really, the more information that leaks out about the big wedding, the tackier the whole thing appears to be. Check out the latest from Page Six, which is so juicy with over-the-top/wretched details that I found myself wondering if it could be a parody. 

No comments: