Thursday, May 29, 2014

Genetically Blessed

Back in the early days of the blog, I linked to a Vanity Fair poll of the World's Most Handsome Man. (Here's my story, but unfortunately the actual poll's no longer online, so I can't link to it.) After carefully inspecting photos of the candidates, I choose Argentinian polo player Nacho Figueras. I'd never heard of him before but he sure looked good in the pictures. Check this out:



Now Buzzfeed has a cute feature about boy band singer Siva Kaneswaran, saying he's got the most perfect face in the history of faces:

 siva-kaneswaran.jpg

What does it all mean? Once again, absolutely nothing. Just some fun eye candy on a nice summer afternoon.  Enjoy!

Note: I corrected this post. Nacho plays polo, not soccer. Also note that according to Nacho's Wikipedia entry, he came in second in Vanity Fair's poll, behind Robert Pattinson, who won, and just ahead of Brad Pitt.

No comments: