Saturday, May 24, 2014

"Bride Of Kanyestein"

Bride of Kanyestein emerges in satin bedsheet














This is it, K-watchers, the big Kimye wedding is taking place today, somewhere in Europe. I hadn't decided whether to blog about it or not, but when I saw the Bride of Kanyestein headline (and deliciously snarky article) on Page Six page of the NY Post, I decided to dive right in. Author Kirsten Fleming hits just the right tone, describing Kim Kardashian as a "soon-to-be Stepford wife," a "bootylicious bride-to-be" with a "scantily clad clan of reality riffraff" who will soon be Kanye's "vacant Barbie doll to dress up in all of the finery the top designers have to offer."

Wow. What a great way to start a holiday week-end and I'm sure there's more to come. I'll try to keep up with all the juicy coverage; in the meantime, read the whole Post article here.

No comments: