Tuesday, August 27, 2013

As Famous As I Wanna Be

When I started this blog one of my recurring topics was fame in America - the good, the bad and the ugly of being famous. I called fame a "fickle lover." It's still true and Allison Samuels has a great article at The Daily Beast about Lamar Odom's sad decline. Being famous as a Kardashian apparently isn't easy, and I'm especially intrigued about the changing family dynamics when Kanye West, who is an actual superstar, famous for more than just being famous, shows up. Kris Jenner is there too, still pulling the strings. I admit I'm curious to see how the whole missing/on drugs/getting a divorce thing plays out, and in particular what it does to the Kardashian brand. Khloé Kardashian married to a crack cocaine addict may be just a little too much reality.

No comments: