Friday, November 30, 2018

The Beginning Of The End? - Updated




I'm posting this tweet because it echoes my feelings this morning. Big things have happened this week and I'm seeing significantly more chatter about the possibility that Donald doesn't serve out his entire term. Writing at the Washington Post, Jennifer Rubin mentions something that has occurred to me, i.e., the possibility that Trump bails and returns to New York rather than release his taxes:

Now, I leave open the possibility that Trump will be run out of office before 2020. (“Your tax returns or the presidency, Mr. President,” House Democrats might say if they get a subpoena for Trump’s documents enforced in federal court.) (Read the column here.) 

Update: I have to post this one too. Hillary nailed it, eight days before the election. 


No comments: