Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Another Very Bad Day For Donald

 And this time it's personal. Consider (and forgive my language, I'm quoting):

"He knows he has an unusual penis," Daniels writes. "It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool... 

"I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart...

"It may have been the least impressive sex I'd ever had, but clearly, he didn't share that opinion."

Thus sayeth Stormy Daniels, quoted by The Guardian via an advance copy of her book Full Disclosure. (Read the article here.)

How will Donald respond? As I'm writing, just after noon Central Time on Tuesday, he hasn't, but that's almost certain to change. Stay tuned, the book comes out two weeks from today.

And one more thing: If, like me, you have no idea what Mario Kart is, Esquire provides this helpful graphic. The mushroom character, named "Toad," is on the right:

image

Read the Esquire article here.

No comments: