Saturday, September 22, 2018

When AJ Met Jason... Episode 5 - Updated

When I posted my update on A.J. and Jason earlier this morning, which I added at the bottom of my September 6 post (read it here,) it looked as though everyone involved had decided that discreet silence was the best option. That didn't last long and now they're, once again, fighting it out on Twitter. First Jason:


Journalist Yashar Ali responds:



And of course, A.J. weighed in too, and although I'm sympathetic to her situation, her hands are not squeaky clean when it comes to airing this mess on Twitter: 
The story is getting around: 
Wilson, Goddard and Abramson have over 1 million Twitter followers between them, and they're not the only ones tweeting about this. My bet is that Jason Miller will be off CNN sooner rather than later. How the rest of it turns out? As I've said before, it can't end well. Prior to my September 8 post, I wrote about this on August 10, 2017, May 1, 2018 and May 27, 2018.

Late afternoon update: Jason Miller's name is all over twitter, with all kinds of people making all kinds of comments. Stuart Stevens, however, was a top Republican strategist who was a key player in Mitt Romney's 2012 campaign. Here's what he has to say about Miller:
Saturday night, update #2: Some fallout this evening from this ugly story. Jason Miller is out at CNN.


No comments: