Sunday, May 20, 2018

The Royal Wedding

Issue dated June 4, 2018: Harry and Meghan's Royal Wedding


I had figured People would probably publish the new cover early, but I was thinking Tuesday, not tonight. Surprise, here it is, before I could even get my Guessing Game post published. I had started to make a list of potential cover stories, in addition to the big wedding, including the following:

Tom Wolfe: The author died May 14
Bill Clinton and James Patterson: Their new book, titled The President Is Missing, comes out on June 4. Publisher's Weekly released their review last week. (Read it here.)
The Bachelorette: Becca's season starts May 28
Chrissy Teigen and John Legend: Their son was born
Alec Baldwin: He and his wife also have a new baby boy

Last year at this time: Issue dated June 5, 2017

No comments: