Sunday, May 20, 2018

Our Old Friend Nacho!

Image result for nacho figueras

Do you remember Nacho Figueras? He's an Argentine polo player, a *very attractive* polo player (that's the first picture I ever saw of him, above,) and I blogged about him a couple of times back in 2009:

June 20, 2009: Just For Fun
August 4, 2009: Still Thinking About Nacho

I may have been thinking about Nacho in 2009 but since then I've gone years without thinking about him at all, then, all of a sudden, today, in an article at people.com featuring the invitation to Harry and Meghan's reception, I came across this:

Prince Harry‘s friend, polo player Nacho Figueras, shared a photo of the program alongside a bottle of cologne and his Ralph Lauren tuxedo in an Instagram post that he has since deleted. (Read the people.com article here.)

Nacho! I went right to his Instagram account and although he had indeed deleted the picture mentioned above, I did find this:

And from Google Images, some pictures of Nacho with the groom. Apparently they really are good friends:

Image result for nacho figueras

Image result for nacho figueras

Image result for nacho figueras

Image result for nacho figueras

No comments: