Sunday, August 26, 2012

Things I Don't Care About

Snooki had her baby.

Is this big enough news to get Snooki the cover of People this week? Maybe, depending on what else is going on in the world. As I mentioned earlier, People jumped the gun last week with their Will and Kate story and missed out on naked Prince Harry. They actually had a short item inside the mag about Harry's fun week-end in Las Vegas, obviously written before the pictures went viral. Does Harry's scandal get the cover this week or have we all moved on to other things in our heads? (Note brief Aaron Sorkin reference.) Mitt Romney? Lance Armstrong? Sussing out the cover story is a game I play with myself from time to time, and sometimes I get it right, sometimes they surprise me. people.com usually posts the new cover on Wednesday mornings, so we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: