Saturday, November 8, 2014

Christie For President?, Part 2

View image on Twitter

A cartoon from New Jersey's largest newspaper, the Star-Ledger, referring to the guv's return to the state after traveling the country during the election  in his role as Chairman of the Republican Governors Association. Click here to read the story at Andrew Sullivan's The Dish. And don't forget, the Star-Ledger endorsed Christie in his re-election bid in 2013, then changed their mind, saying "We blew it" when BridgeNado broke in January.

Is this my last post about Chris Christie? Almost certainly not. In my mind he's one of the most interesting and intriguing potential GOP candidates for president in 2016, not to mention one of the most entertaining. Is he the next President of the United States? I'm going to go out on a limb and say I don't think so. I once said that Sarah Palin was "an opposition researcher's wet dream," and I'm having the same thoughts about the NJ governor. Am I right? We'll know in 730 days.

No comments: