Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Katie Holmes

Katie Holmes Speaks Out: 'I Don't Have Any Fear Now'

Katie Holmes get the cover this week, and without having read the article, I'm guessing it's driven by her new promo contracts with Olay and Alterna haircare products. I can't imagine that she'll reveal anything substantive about her private life. The Marysville shooting, Brittany Maynard and Renee Zellweger get sidebar/topline stories, along with Jennifer Lopez and her new book.

I admit I'm still a little freaked out by Renee Z's new face. She can do anything she wants, of course, and I'm sympathetic to over-40 actresses trying to remain employed in Hollywood, but saying that a change that radical came from nothing more than healthy living just doesn't pass the laugh test. Or to put it another way, I'm not stupid, Renee, and neither are a lot of other people.

No comments: