Thursday, June 4, 2009

To Tweet Or Not To Tweet ...

... that's certainly the question. I set up my account on Twitter a few weeks ago and I've found it to be a fun way to express myself on topics both interesting (Talk like Shakespeare Day) and otherwise (perhaps a few too many weather updates from Chicagoland.) I also enjoy reading the tweets of the various people I've signed up to follow - again, some are interesting, some are boring and some people obviously felt inspired to create their Twitter personas but have fallen out of love with actually tweeting. Whatever. So far, I'm enjoying it.

If you're wondering what all the fuss is about, take a look at this article from Time.com. It's an interesting example of how this new-fangled way of communicating is changing the way we all get information. Twitter may be annoying sometimes but my guess is that it's not going away. Tweet on!

No comments: