Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Warning: The Bachelorette Is Coming

Back in February I confessed that I had been watching the latest edition of the Bachelor, calling it a "guilty pleasure," and starting this Monday I'll probably be watching (and possibly blogging about) The Bachelorette too. It's a silly show, on so many levels, but I admit, I did get sucked into the drama of Jason Mesnick's search for love, however artificially created it may have been, and I kept tuning in on Monday nights. The new Bachelorette is Jillian Harris, who made it to girlfriend number three before being released by Jason on the show's second-to-last episode, and I admit that I'm curious to see how things work out for her this time around.

So, for better or worse, I'm allowing myself to get caught up in all things Bachelor, and from where I sit, here are the three issues-du-jour in Bachelor World:

Will Jillian find true love? Possibly
Will Jason and Molly stay together? Almost certainly not
Will Melissa win Dancing with the Stars? Hope so, but not counting on it.

Let the games begin and I'll be watching.

No comments: