Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Adderall Is Trending - Updated

I didn't watch Donald's speech today, but I did get an earful about it, so to speak, in my Twitter feed earlier this afternoon. There were comments about what he actually said but I was more intrigued by observations about his coherence, demeanor and ability to pronounce words:











This is what the "strongman kitsch" looked like, from photographer David Hume Kennerly: 



















On November 19, 2019, in a post about Donald's health, I wrote this: 

Is there something medically wrong with Donald, mentally or physically? Probably. He's obese, his diet is terrible, he doesn't exercise, I've read that he doesn't sleep much and he's got some kind of early heart disease. And now he's in the process of being impeached. Contrary to White House spin, Saturday's visit to Walter Reed was almost certainly not "routine." Watch carefully going forward. Not what the various Trump sycophants say, but what Donald says and does. I wouldn't be surprised if within the next few months Donald Trump is almost completely non-functional.

I still think so. (Read the entire post here.)

Update on Thursday afternoon. Author, and brother of historian Michael Beschloss, Steven Beschloss weighs in on Donald's condition:







MSNBC's Morning Joe show put together this segment: 


Update #2, Thursday night. This is from Donald's rally tonight and I'll ask the question I've asked here before. How does he sound to you?




No comments: