Friday, January 24, 2020

presidentpence.com - Updated



Image result for Pence, well I guess do

Image result for Pence, it could be worse








Yes, the url in the title of this post is a real website. Is it somehow connected to Mike Pence? Possibly. (And possibly not. Slogans like "Pence, Well I Guess He'll Do," "Pence, It Could Be Worse," and "Pence, It's An Improvement," are not exactly ringing endorsements. They actually rhyme with what I've said here before, which is that while anyone, anyone, would be better than Donald, in the case of Mike Pence, not by much. Check out the website here.) I've said here before that Pence is publicly loyal to Donald while privately salivating over the possibility that he'll be removed from office. I've also noted that any vice president, no matter how loyal, has more to gain from a presidential removal than anybody else. Is Mike Pence, behind the scenes, pushing for Donald's removal by reminding people that if Donald is removed, it's not Hillary Clinton or Nancy Pelosi who moves up? It wouldn't surprise me.















Click here to read my previous posts about Mike Pence. 

Update on Saturday afternoon: 



Update #2 on Tuesday afternoon. Bill Kristol and his friends are still trying to get Mike Pence promoted (or possibly just trying to drive Donald crazy):







No comments: