Saturday, February 10, 2018

Help For Hope?

Mid-morning update: In case you were wondering how the president feels about all this, it's not Hope Hicks he's worried about:

Original post:
Former White House Staff Secretary Rob Porter didn't have a good week. He had to resign from his job, his reputation is ruined and the whole country knows that he couldn't qualify for a security clearance to work at the White House. Probably not a situation that would bring out the best in a violent wife-beater.

I don't particularly admire Hope Hicks but I'm sincere when I say that I fervently hope she's not getting beaten to a pulp this week-end.

Read the latest about this story here and here, and by-the-way, a second White House staffer, speechwriter David Sorensen, has also resigned due to domestic violence allegations. (A speechwriter named Sorensen? I did a little googling and as best as I can tell, he's no relation to Ted.)

No comments: