Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Joan Lunden

Joan Lunden's Breast Cancer Battle: Why I'm Taking Off My Wig

Wow, I didn't see that coming, and good for Joan for having the guts to be photographed bald. Apparently she will be appearing on The Today Show in October as part of Breast Cancer Awareness month.

I also didn't realize it was time for another Kate cover and I can't imagine that People has any important "new details." Still, thank you, People, for not calling her Kate Middleton. "Princess" Kate isn't technically correct but it's better than using her maiden name. I considered putting Jessa Duggar on my guessing game list, but as I said five weeks ago when her sister was the main cover story, I didn't think she was that important. I really don't get the whole Duggar thing.

No comments: