Saturday, September 27, 2014

George Gets Married

Ecstatic: Amal's gorgeous grin was firmly fixed on her face as she began prepared to enjoy her glamorous rehearsal dinner 

No, this isn't Amal's wedding dress, this picture was taken Friday night. As I type this on Saturday the wedding ceremony in Venice is either underway or just finished. How do I know that? I watched, via live-streaming Italian television, as gorgeous George and his friends arrived by water taxi.

I'm writing about this wedding mostly because I wanted to post this picture of the bride, which is spectacular. We should see wedding pictures soon, because Anna Wintour is in attendance and word on the street is that Vogue has the exclusive rights to the pictures. Even so, unless something really interesting happens between now and Tuesday night, this will probably be the main People cover story this week. Stay tuned for more.

No comments: