Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The New Issue

Tuesday night update:  One more guess for tomorrow's cover story: Huma Abedin.

I'm back to playing my old game, trying to guess what will be the cover story on the new issue of People magazine. Sometimes it's obvious, as with last week's royal baby cover, sometimes it's obvious in hindsight, like the "Cleveland Three" cover a few weeks ago, and sometimes I'm completely surprised. My guesses for the next issue, in no particular order:

  • Brooks rejects Des, a Bachelorette story 
  • Jennifer Aniston plays a stripper in her new movie, "We're the Millers"
  • Real Housewives of NJ star Teresa Giudice is free on bond after being charged with federal fraud 
  • Longshot:  another royal baby story

I'm assuming that one of these days we'll get a Kim Kardashian baby cover, but that could be this week or three months from now. People.com posts the new cover on Wednesday mornings so I'll know soon if I was right. Stay tuned.

No comments: