Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Meghan

Issue dated March 11, 2019: Meghan
Image

It's a home run this week, I had all three cover stories on the Guessing Game list. I'm also very happy to report that Khloé Kardashian will not be the next Bachelorette. In truth I'm almost certain it was never a real possibility, just a coordinated publicity stunt between two reality TV empires. I was surprised to see Bachelor Arie on the "last year at this time" issue below; the calendar must be slightly different this year because we're still two weeks away from Colton's big finale. According to Boss of the Bachelor Robert Mills, talking on the Bachelor Live podcast, there's something really dramatic coming during next week's episode, which is what leads to Colton's big fence jump. A real surprise or just the usual "most dramatic ever" hype? I'm not sure.

Last year at this time: Issue dated March 12, 2018

No comments: