Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Prince William

Issue dated October 2, 2017: Prince William


I've been on vacation this week and didn't do a Guessing Game post. If I had, Selena Gomez's transplant and the Fergie/Josh break-up would probably have been my best guesses. I wasn't expecting a cover focusing on William; right now Harry and Meghan are getting the most press. On the other hand, royal baby #3 didn't get the full cover treatment, maybe this is a slightly redirected make-up for that.  

Last year at this time: Issue dated October 3, 2016
Michael Strahan Reflects on His Journey from the NFL to Good Morning America| ABC, Good Morning America, People Picks, TV News, Kelly Ripa, Michael Strahan

This cover had just been finalized when the Brangelina break-up news broke last year at this time, and Michael Strahan's "untold story" got swallowed up in the coverage. I wrote about it here and here.

No comments: