Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Another Royal Cover

Issue dated January 12, 2015
Inside Princess Kate's Plan for Juggling Two Kids Under 2

People's still in holiday mode, posting the new cover on Tuesday morning. I guess I'm still in holiday mode too because although I had started to ponder who might be on a Guessing Game list, I hadn't come up with any hot ideas. When I saw this cover my first thought was "slow news day," followed by "really?" Another royal cover? As I frequently say, I'm positive People doesn't have any actual details about how Will and Kate are preparing George for a sibling, because anyone close enough to them to know isn't going to be talking to a People reporter. In the article at people.com they quote a "maternity nurse who has worked with friends" of the royal couple; she spills the beans that "She [Kate] will be mindful that this will be one of the last opportunities for sole George time," a revelation that really doesn't qualify as headline news.

No comments: