Saturday, August 25, 2018

What Does John Dean Think?

Some interesting tweets from John Dean, starting Thursday:



The most recent tweet, directly above, is the one that intrigues me the most. As the epic disaster of the Trump presidency plays out over the next weeks/months/years, what will happen to the kids? Are they in any kind of legal jeopardy? (My guess? Yes.) Are they quaking in their designer boots right now? My guess, again, is yes, unless they're too stupid and/or too isolated to understand what's really happening. Would their father, the current president of the United States, throw one or all of them under the bus to save himself? Ivanka? Probably not. Don Jr. or Eric? I wouldn't bet against it. If they're sure he wouldn't they may be in for an unpleasant surprise. Perhaps they should talk to stepmother Melania about what it's like when you have to face the reality that your husband or father is a whole lot nastier than you allowed yourself to believe.  

I'm going to create a new blogpost tag called Trump Kids Trouble. My bet is that in a year or too, or possibly sooner, it's going to make for some very interesting reading. Stay tuned. 

No comments: