Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Do I Look Like Chewbacca?

A first: I got trolled on Twitter. It started with this:


Jaclyn seems to think that Kate resents the attention Meghan is getting. If true, I think that's unfortunate, so I responded with this: 
Some (unknown to me) tweet-troll person using the handle "1987kma" apparently didn't have anything better to do on Christmas Day than respond to me, saying "Wouldn't it be great if you didn't have bangs like Chewbacca?" Ha! Really, 1987kma? That's the best you can do? As "viciously unkind responses from total strangers on Twitter" go, yours is pretty lame. I look like Chewbacca? Really? 

I wanted to post the tweet from 1987kma but it's been deleted. Either 1987kma was overcome with an unfamiliar moment of holiday kindness or she's changed her mind and decided that I don't really look like Chewbacca. Either way, we all live on to Tweet another day. 

No comments: