Monday, November 23, 2015

Sexiest Man David Beckham, Adele

Issue dated December 7, 2015
Inside Adele's Life Now: She's 'In the Best Place Ever'| Adele

Issue dated November 30, 2015
David Beckham Is PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive!| Sexiest Man Alive, Sexiest Man Alive, Sexiest Man Alive Ad Tag, David Beckham

I got a little behind posting the covers; this brings us up to date. The new issue is posted a couple of days early, presumably because of the holiday later this week. Based on the number of "Sofia's getting married" stories at people.com over the week-end I had figured she'd get the main cover story this week, but apparently Adele is bigger news. I had a moment of thinking "Another Kennedy story, really?" but then I remembered - yesterday was Nov. 22, the 52nd anniversary of the assassination, always a hook for a Kennedy story about something or other. I have no idea what "shocking tapes" the headline refers to.

No comments: