Thursday, January 30, 2014

Throwback Thursday: WTF Headlines and Farting Cows

"WTF Headlines" is back! When I started the blog I would occasionally link to stories that had funny, weird or just WTF headlines. I got away from that as the blog evolved but it's back today because of this:

German Barn Explosion Caused By 90 Farting Cows

You know I can't resist a farting cows story. If you read the story, however, you'll see that it's not really funny - methane emitted by cows (and sheep), via belching or otherwise, is really a problem. I actually had two stories about this in the early days of the blog:

Sheep Belches Threaten The World
It's Not Just The Sheep

It was fun looking back to the beginning of the blog; stay tuned for updates on some of the things I thought were important back in 2009.

No comments: