Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Guessing Game

I'm back! And it's Tuesday afternoon so let's play the guessing game - who will be on the cover of the new issue of People magazine? My guesses:

  • Kim and Kanye got engaged last night and the People website has had several items about it throughout the day. Is this the story that finally gets the Kardashians a full cover? Possibly, although I really hope not. Please, please, please let this *not* be the most important thing happening in pop culture right now. For the record, I'm still giving Kimye two years, max.  
  • Prince George's christening is tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure People will wait until next week for a big story, when pictures and the names of godparents have been released.
  • The Nevada school shooting, which killed a teacher/former marine.
  • Maria, the mystery blonde child found in Greece 
  • Melissa McCarthy's controversial Elle magazine cover picture 
  • With November 22 just a month away, I'm still expecting some assassination anniversary coverage, possibly tied to Caroline's move to Japan, or Rob Lowe's turn as JFK in "Killing Kennedy", the upcoming National Geographic Channel movie.  
I'll post the new cover as soon as it's up on People's website.

No comments: