Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Guessing?

I'm taking a break from "official' guessing game posts for a while but old habits die hard and I've been pondering what might be on the cover of People this week. My best guess is a Fifty Shades of Grey story, although Brian Williams is also a possibility, as is Kayla Mueller, the young American woman killed by ISIS. Bruce Jenner and Bobbi Kristina Brown are still in the news this week but they were on last week's cover. Now that I'm on a roll, thinking about this, the Grammys are another possibility, and it could be time for another Bach-themed cover. Ashley I. v. Kelsey, maybe? We'll know soon.

One more: Jon Stewart announced he's leaving The Daily Show, although that just happened last night, probably past the mag's deadline. Hold that thought for next week.

No comments: